7 Fun facts about hotels in the whole world
There are too many interesting facts to explore the hotels, so here you will be able to find 7 fun facts about the hotels in the whole world.
1. The first hotel to have a women-only floor is Naumi Hotel in Singapore. The ladies-only suites in this hotel are hidden behind a security glass door and are full of skincare products.
2. Dubai’s Burj Al Arab Hotel is the world’s first seven-star hotel. The building of the hotel has even become an icon of the city.
3. Genting Highlands Resort in Malaysia has the largest number of rooms in the world. It has 6,118 rooms. The resort has more than 80 shops, 90 restaurants, a cinema, a casino, 50 rooms karaoke bar, two theme parks in order not to let people get bored.
4. The cost of the most expensive hotel room in the world is US$34,000 per night. The most expensive hotel is the 4,300sq ft Ty Warner Penthouse at Four Seasons Hotel in New York. Guests have their own private spa and a dressing-room.
5. The oldest hotel in the world is the Houshi Ryokan, in the Awazu Onsen area of Komatsu, Japan which opened in AD 718. The hotel is also listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the oldest and still open hotel in the world.
6. Royal Clarance Hotel in England was the first modern hotel with modern decor and style which was opened in 1768.
7. The tallest hotel in the world was opened in Dubai and is called The Gevora Hotel. By the way, the Gevora Hotel was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records. It stands 356.33 meters or 1,169 feet tall from ground level to top and has 75 floors and 528 rooms.
Enjoy the fun facts about the hotels and welcome to Messier 53 hotel Yerevan!